GBWhatsApp (also known as GBWA) is a variant of WhatsApp MOD that was originally developed by GB Mods. However, in August 2019, GB Mods decided to stop the development of GBWhatsApp for an unspoken reason.
Although the original developer has stopped developing GBWhatsApp, it still exists among WhatsApp MOD users. It is thanks to Fouad Mods who continues the development of GBWhatsApp until now.
- WhatsApp theme can be changed
- Two WhatsApp accounts
- Can send large-sized files
- Can lock the application
- Can lock chats
- Can send over 10 photos in a single message
- Can hide the “typing…” status
- Can make a longer status video
- And many others
How to Install GBWhatsApp
- First, you need to enable the “unknown source” option from your phone setting.
- Next, you need to download GBWhatsApp APK on your Android device. The latest version of GBWhatsApp APK can be downloaded from the download button below.
- After done with download progress, open the downloaded APK file from the notification bar.
- Click the install button and wait until the installation process completes.
- And congratulations, your GBWhatsApp is ready to use once installation is complete.
How to Update GBWhatsApp
As you know, GBWhatsApp isn’t available on Google Play Store, so you will not get an automatic update to the latest version of this app from Google Play Store.
But don’t worry, you can easily get an update to the latest version of GBWhatsApp by:
- Visit WhatsMod.com to manually check the update available or not. You can find the “last updated” information in the app details section above.
- If the update is available, you can download the latest version of GBWhatsApp APK from the download button above.
- Then re-install the latest version of GBWhatsApp APK
So don’t forget to bookmark this site or simply tap “Add to Home Screen” dialog to get updates to the latest version.